- Species Reports
- Species occurrence by state
- Listed species believed to or known to occur in Outlying Caribbean Islands
Listed species believed to or known to occur in Outlying Caribbean Islands
- As of 02/13/2015 the data in this report has been updated to use a different set of information. Results
are based on where the species is believed to or known to occur. The FWS feels utilizing this data set is
a better representation of species occurrence. Note: there may be other federally listed species that are
not currently known or expected to occur in this state but are covered by the ESA wherever they are found;
Thus if new surveys detected them in this state they are still covered by the ESA. The FWS is using the
best information available on this date to generate this list.
- This report shows listed species or populations believed to or known to occur in Outlying Caribbean Islands
- This list does not include experimental populations and similarity of appearance listings.
- This list includes species or populations under the sole jurisdiction of the National Marine Fisheries Service.
- Click on the highlighted scientific names below to view a Species Profile for each listing.
Listed species -- 0 listings
Animals -- 0 listings
Plants -- 0 listings