Listed species believed to or known to occur in VermontNotes:
- As of 02/13/2015 the data in this report has been updated to use a different set of information. Results are based on where the species is believed to or known to occur. The FWS feels utilizing this data set is a better representation of species occurrence. Note: there may be other federally listed species that are not currently known or expected to occur in this state but are covered by the ESA wherever they are found; Thus if new surveys detected them in this state they are still covered by the ESA. The FWS is using the best information available on this date to generate this list.
- This report shows listed species or populations believed to or known to occur in Vermont
- This list does not include experimental populations and similarity of appearance listings.
- This list includes species or populations under the sole jurisdiction of the National Marine Fisheries Service.
- Click on the highlighted scientific names below to view a Species Profile for each listing.
Listed species -- 6 listings
Animals -- 4 listings
|E||Bat, Indiana Wherever found (Myotis sodalis)|
|T||Bat, Northern long-eared Wherever found (Myotis septentrionalis)|
|T||Lynx, Canada Wherever Found in Contiguous U.S. (Lynx canadensis)|
|E||Wedgemussel, dwarf Wherever found (Alasmidonta heterodon)|
Plants -- 2 listings
|E||Bulrush, Northeastern (Scirpus ancistrochaetus)|
|E||Milk-vetch, Jesup's (Astragalus robbinsii var. jesupi)|